The promoter is Russell Hobbs whose registered office is at Home of Living Brands (PTY) Ltd, West Block, Pineslopes Shopping Centre, Cnr Straight and Witkoppen Road, Fourways.
Employees of Home of Living Brands (PTY) Ltd, Russell Hobbs and their agencies as well as staff of participating retailers or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
To enter, consumers must purchase a Russell Hobbs appliance from a participating store during the competition period and submit their details online via RussellHobbs.co.za/artofliving or via SMS to the ascribed short-code number.
Any entries with false or fraudulent information will not be considered. It is the responsibility of the consumer to retain their proof of purchase for verification. Should they fail to present proof of purchase, they will be disqualified.
The promotion runs from 1 June 2017 to 30 September 2017 with entries closing at midnight on 30 September 2017. Any entries received outside of that time will not be considered. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason and the promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
Winners will be selected through a random draw from the entries received via the website and via SMS.
The rules of the competition and the prizes for the winners are as follows:
- To be eligible to be selected as a winner, the entrant must be over the age of 18 and be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
- One grand prize winner of R100 000 (one hundred thousand Rand) in cash will be selected from the random draw.
- Three runners-up will be selected to win custom collections of Russell Hobbs Art of Living appliances, featuring the designs of the local artists involved in the campaign.
- Product mock-ups on campaign collateral are representative and not indicative of how the final products in the artists’ collections will look.
- There will be one Art of Living collection per artist to be won, the winners of each collection will be determined by the random draw. Winners will not be able to select or swap a collection for another.
- Each collection to be won will consist of:
- Ideal Temp Iron (RHI007)
- Stainless Steel Legacy Kettle (18258S)
- 4-Slice Satin Toaster (13974)
- 6L Electric Pressure Cooker (RHEP7)
- Digital Coffee Maker (18593)
- Side by Side Fridge (RHFR720MB-SBS)
- 30L Microwave (RHEM30L)
- The standard Russell Hobbs Warranty of one year applies to all the products included in the winners’ collections. Should a fault arise, the winner must contact Home of Living Brands Marketing Department to arrange an assessment of the appliance. Should a replacement product be given based on the assessment, it will not be custom-wrapped. The products in the collections are once-off customisations.
- Ten limited edition prints will be given away each month through a random draw from the entries received online via the microsite. Winners will receive the preferred print indicated in their entry form. No substitutions are allowed. They will be required to provide proof of purchase and a delivery address to receive their print. Framing not included.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No appliances won in the competition can be exchanged for cash. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Russell Hobbs reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice.
- Entrants may enter the draw as many times as they like.
- After the random draw, winners will be contacted via the mobile number provided in their entry. If a winner cannot be contacted within three days of notification the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and draw a replacement winner.
- Winners will be required to supply their proof of purchase and a copy of their ID in order to redeem their prize. Failure to produce the necessary information for verification will result in forfeiting the prize.
- The grand prize will be paid to the winner via EFT, to the bank details supplied by the winner, within 30 days from the next working day after the draw.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winners agree to the use of their names, image and footage captured during the competition in any publicity material without compensation.
- Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Russell Hobbs and their appointed agency and not to any other party for any other purpose than the administration of this promotion.
- The promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary companies, directors, officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the entrant.